ICT Consultancy in Afghanistan
We consult for high-end technology implementation at clients’ sites or implementation of new technology according to the clients’ requirements or upgrading, enhancing the existing facilities in the client’s end with the new technology integrated with the existing one.
Our ICT Consultancy service provides external advice, objectives and recommendations where our qualified and experienced consultant will help you unlock the potential in your current or future ICT investment. We focus on understanding your goals, your ideas and your vision for your establishment. From there, our ICT Consultants can advise and support you in developing solutions and partnerships to enable technology for everyone; for creating an engaging safe environment for all your organisation’s users; ensuring positive outcomes for all.
We want to be part of your establishment and to show you how we can save you time, money and improve your ICT, so we offer all first-time prospective clients a free consultation providing a brief report outlining how we can assist you.
- Information governance and security advice
- Writing and updating online safety, data security and environmental policies
- eSafety guidance and best practices
- Re-engineering solutions
- ICT Service management ensuring your organisation IT services are aligned with the needs of your organisation
- ICT contract and procurement management using government frameworks and best practices to achieve the best value
- Undertaking writing of tenders for ICT solutions based on client requirements
- ICT contract advisory services when problems occur
- Software licensing and compliance
Audits & Reports
- Auditing and self-evaluation of your current provision, resources and outcomes
- Action planning and implementation
- Reporting/presenting to Governors on the impact of technology on learning outcomes